Please note that internship applications must be submitted through the form on our website.
This internship is designed for marketing, communications, or graphic design students to hone their skills in an in-house Communications department. Interns will work with the Communications Team to develop infographics, visual storytelling, and cohesive messaging (of technical material) to create or re-imagine marketing collateral and digital media assets.?
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the entire organization through the Communications lens.
- Help run and create content for The Advocates' social media channels (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Create print and promotional materials.
- Help effectively promote The Advocates' mission and vision to the public, including potential volunteers, donors, and clients.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Intermediate+ skills in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premier).
- Experience creating content using Canva.
- Experience in graphic design/sense of design preferred.
- Experience/familiarity working with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Appetite for taking technical, voluminous information and transforming it into an impactful story or visual story.
- Data analytic skills are a plus.
- Interest in learning to be a more effective communicator.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question is not answered in there, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that internship applications must be submitted through the form on our website.