Observer Archive Project Internship
Please note that internship applications must be submitted through the form on our website.
Hybrid (in-person and remote)
This internship will support the creation of a catalog of stories, using nearly 40 years of The Advocates’ newsletter, and the creation of standalone stories that can be used in social media and on our website. This is intended to be a hybrid remote/in-person internship at our office in Minneapolis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Create database or spreadsheet catalog of key terms and quotes for stories
- Create individual documents for each newsletter article
- Assist with communications such as newsletters, blog posts, and web pages, and creating organizational materials
- Assist with all aspects of work at a small non-profit, including administrative tasks, data management, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Interest in human rights issues
- Research experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sensitivity to diverse cultures
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your question is not answered in there, you can email email@example.com. Please note that internship applications must be submitted through the form on our website.