As we work together for a better world, we know there will always be a need for human rights defenders. By including a legacy gift in your estate plan, you are supporting the future of The Advocates for Human Rights. Your gift will help The Advocates be ready for the next threat to human rights. Through legacy giving, you have the chance to build a better, stronger future for us all.
- A world without the death penalty, trafficking, and torture.
- Communities transformed by education and equal opportunities for all girls.
- A future in which every asylum seeker, detained immigrant, and trafficking survivor has an advocate by their side.
- Legal systems that protect women and children from domestic and gender-based violence.
Legacy giving is one of the most effective, long-lasting ways to strengthen the work of The Advocates for Human Rights. Since 1983, The Advocates has worked to ensure that all people live with dignity, justice, and equality. Your legacy gift ensures the future of The Advocates' work in Minnesota, nationwide, and around the world. A legacy gift:
- Allows you to give from your assets without sacrificing your current income,
- May lower your tax liabilities, and
- Creates a lasting legacy for you and your family.
Protect the future of human rights and change the world for good. Please consider including The Advocates for Human Rights in your estate plan or will.
The information above is neither tax or legal advice. Please contact your financial planner before planning your gift.
The Advocates for Human Rights is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.